- Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4" and centered.
- First burn- Allow the pool of wax to extend to the outside rim of the jar to set its memory.
- Allow the candle to burn between 1-2 hours. Never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours.
- Before next use, if a "mushroom" forms, turn the candle upside down and use a paper towel or a wick trimmer to disregard the mushroom top.
- Always burn on level surfaces away from flammable items. Never leave candles unattended
Wax Melt Care
1. Break a piece or two or three out of the clam shell/ snap Bar/ bowl
2. Place on a wax warmer dish. You can place it on the dish pre-warmed, or cold.
3. Turn the wax warmer on.
4. Sit back, relax & enjoy the fragrances that fill your house.
Stop using wax melts once the fragrance dissipates. Single melt can last up to 4 usages, being melted between 4-8 hours at a time. Recommended max melt time is 4 hrs.
Looking for something custom?
Check out our customs shop! Your one-stop shop for all your custom candle and wax melt needs!
No idea is impossible! Available for individuals, wholesale, events & businesses.
Find out more below!