FAQs + Stockist
! PROUDLY ONTARIO MADE CERTIFIED !
1. Why do you use Hemp Wicks?
Short answer: They're Organic / Convenient / Purifying
The wick is something that most people don't give much care to, yet that is a mistake. You shouldn't just select any wick because the majority are created with questionable materials and at a low cost.
- Keep it organic: Our hemp wick is non-GMO, free of heavy metals, PVC, BPA, formaldehyde, and harmful chemicals.
- No flare-ups: The beeswax layer ensures that the flame will burn uniformly and melt your candle wax in smooth, even layers.
- Bigger flame: Hemp wick is known to create a bigger flame for your candle, thus allowing a bigger scent throw.
- Breathe naturally: Burning beeswax actually cleans your surroundings by producing negative ions which help remove pollution from the air. This is a helpful bonus for those who struggle with asthma or respiratory issues.
2. How do you choose safe Fragrance Oils?
All of the fragrance oils i use contain no Parabens or Phthalates which are harmful chemicals that could be potentially harmful if breathed in for a long duration of time.
3. Why don't you use Essential Oils for a more natural candle use?
Essential oils are great for soy candles but unfortunately due to them being made from sweating natural ingredients to get a natural oil, when burned, they provide a very low scent throw or a different smelling scent throw. Essential oils also have a minimum selection of aromas to choose from. Some burn better then others and due to there not being many oils to choose from, I started Brazy Wickz with safe fragrance oils so i could create many different collections. I will be expanding into having an Essential Oil candle line in 2023
4. How many different wicks do you have?
I currently use 3 different types of wicks.
5. What is a HTP wick?
HTP stands for High Tensile Paper
This wick features a flat braid design that is a great wick to use with natural wax. Containing all natural, unbleached paper fibers throughout, this wick is a stronger wick due to specially constructed braid.
The result is a cleaner burning, self-trimming wick with additional structural strength, controlled curling and a hotter, more efficient flame.
Have more questions you'd like the answers too ? Please feel free to email me in the " Contact Me" page :)